Hair Loss Causes in Men & Women
Hair loss is a universal problem and is indeed a great worry. We are all aware that minimum hair shedding is a natural phenomenon and there is nothing to worry about it. But visible effect of hair fall does not occur overnight. If hair loss issue is detected at its initial stage, the problem may get immediately arrested. Therefore, it is important to learn hair loss causes & symptoms.
There are different hair loss causes and a wide array of symptoms. The causes may vary from one patient to another; symptoms may appear with different intensities. Regardless, temporary or permanent the most common symptoms of hair fall are:
- Visible thinning of hair on the central scalp area in gradual course.
- Sudden loosening of hair resulting hair fall.
- If the hair loss takes place due to certain medication, once the medication course is over, the intensity of hair loss gets reduced.
However, hair loss causes & symptoms are dependent mostly on each other. To be more precise, different causes of hair fall initiate different types of symptoms. The common causes of hair fall are:
Hormonal imbalance can be considered as one of the most typical hair fall causes. Certain sex hormones may cause this problem. Other than hereditary issue, pregnancy, childbirth, withdrawal of contraceptive pills,and menopausal inception may cause hair loss problem.
Sometimes medical conditions may cause hair loss; depending on the intensity of medical administration hair loss is caused. Common medical conditions causing hair fall are:
- Thyroid problem.
- Alopecia Areata.
- Different types of scalp infections.
Different types of treatment may cause hair fall problem. For example, treatments of cancer, arthritis, depression, cardio-vascular problem, and hypertension medication may cause hair fall problem.Some other causes of hair loss are:
- Indiscriminate use of hair styling products,
- Sudden physical and emotional shock,
- Dry and flaky skin may cause excessive dryness and initiates hair loss problem.
Detail analysis of hair loss causes & symptoms in a patient can only help a hair treatment expert to decide the treatment process to arrest/reduce for a hair loss issue.